The third part of the most successful strategy game in the German-speaking region sets sail into a new, three-dimensional world. The masterpiece of the city-building and strategy genre is set in the 16th and 17th century, the era of discoveries and maritime trade and the aim is to discover a fantastic world and build breathtaking cities.
Create your own fascinating world with ANNO 1701! Become an explorer and dive into the adventure of your life! Set sail, cross the seven seas and explore foreign continents and other cultures. Demonstrate your strategic and trading capabilities and your diplomatic skills. See how your people cheer for you in prosperous times but do not disappoint them!
For the first time, players of all experience levels were included in the development and could help significantly to make the unique gaming experience now even more accessible. The player is engaged in creating, expanding and maintaining a flourishing metropolis while communicating with other players or interacting with other parties via trade or diplomacy.
Become a rich merchant, virtuoso builder or experienced strategist – the open structure of ANNO will reward any individual approach! The fascinating vibrancy of the self-built world, the ever-present interaction with the player and an enthralling atmosphere offering excitement and fun will grip everyone who ever played ANNO 1701 forever.
- The unique combination of city-building strategy, trade, discovery, diplomacy and battle.
- Maximum interaction with the game environment through numerous event details, such as cheering or protesting of the people, lovingly animated and composed characters, and through trade and diplomacy with foreign people.
- Extremely detailed and vivid graphics with innovative effects and breathtaking realism in flora and fauna, in the city or in occurring natural disasters, such as tornados, volcanic eruptions or earthquakes.
- A perfect introduction, even for the less experienced player, for example with the unique ‘Info-mode’ and a simplified, clearly structured user interface.
- Excitement without fail in over 100 different voluntary special tasks (Sub-Quests), which are dynamically integrated into the game and provide useful rewards.
- Secret diplomacy with special tasks such as sabotage, espionage or demagogy allows for an intelligent, strategic approach.
- A military element with troop formation and feedback in spectacular land and sea battles.
Discover the best Game Key offers, compare prices to download and play Anno 1701 at the best price. Compare CD Key prices from merchants all around the world. Activate CD Key on your GOG client to download the game and play in multiplayer or singleplayer.
Enjoy your game experience with Go Gog Go!
Use the key in your GoG account to get the game you’ve bought.
Feel free to contact our support with any questions.